How do I apply?
Creating an account
The first step in case you want to apply is that you create an online account via the "applicant register" section on this website in the top-right corner. This is only possible when the call for applications is open.
Please keep in mind...
- Applications can only be submitted electronically, under no circumstances will paper applications or applications sent by e-mail be considered eligible;
- You can intermittently save your application data, however, you cannot save the documents you will need to submit with your application: these should all be uploaded as a final step before submission;
- You should collect the documentation to submit with your application and turn these into PDF files with a maximum size of 2MB;
- You may only apply once to a maximum of two different host universities or a maximum of two different programmes at one host university;
- Make sure that the name of your desired programme(s) corresponds exactly with the programme title(s) in the offer of the host(s);
- Once you are ready collecting all relevant information, upload the documents to the application form and press the "submit" button;
- In case you forget to fill out fields or add documentation that is obligatory (marked with an *) you will receive an error message when pressing the "submit"-button and your application will not have been received by EURICA nor be processed;
- In case you have submitted successfully, you should always receive an electronic confirmation (also check your SPAM folder) with a unique application code;
- you can only apply once and only your first application will be taken into consideration!