What are Thematic Fields?
What are thematic fields?
The European Commission has prioritised and pre-defined the thematic (academic) fields in which mobility may take place in EURICA. The eligibility of your choice of study/research is therefore co-dependent on whether it fits these academic fields. Luckily, the number of fields available in our project is very broad:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Studies, Management Science
- Education, Teacher Training
- Engineering, Technology
- Geography, Geology
- Mathematics, Informatics
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Renewable Energy, Climate Change, Human Rights
Please consult the sheet here for the subcategories in each field.
Furthermore, before you apply, make sure that your desired hosting university offers the programme of your choice.