Mobility LA to EU
After you have checked that you fulfill the general requirements for applying to an EURICA scholarship and that the desired type and duration of mobility is available, you should also make sure that you fulfill the specific requirements set by the European Commission for your Target Group who desire a mobility at, in this case, one of our 7 European partner universities.
To be eligible, third country undergraduate and master students as well as doctoral and post-doctoral candidates, referred as "third country students":
- Must be a national of one of the third countries covered by the relevant lot;
- Must have not resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the eligible European countries at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. This rule does not apply to TG3 candidates;
- For Target Group 1 (TGI): students need to be registered at one of the third country HEIs within the partnership at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution;
- For Target Group 2 (TGII): students need either to be registered in a HEI (not included in the partnership) of the third country concerned by the lot or to have obtained a university degree or equivalent from a HEI of these third countries;
- For Target Group 3 (TGIII): students need to be nationals of one of the third countries concerned by the lot and be part of the vulnerable target groups.
Academic and administative staff In order to be eligible, academic and administrative staff hereafter referred as "staff":
- Must be a national of one of the eligible third-countries;
- Third country staff must work in or be associated to one of the third country HEIs participating in the partnership.