Mobility EU to LA
After you have checked that you fulfill the general requirements for applying to an EURICA scholarship and that the desired type and duration of mobility is available, you should also make sure that you fulfill the specific requirements set by the European Commission for Target Group 1 applicants who desire a mobility at, in this case, one of our 13 Latin American partner universities.
To be eligible, European undergraduate and master students as well as doctorate and post-doctorate candidates, referred as "European students":
- Must be a national of one of the eligible European countries;
- For Target Group 1 (TGI): students need to be registered at one of the European countries HEIs within the partnership at the time of submitting their application to the partnership.
- Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies at their home institution.
- All mobility flows from Europe to Latin America in EURICA are for "sandwich" (non-degree) mobility, you should therefore be registered in a programme at your EU home university for the entire duration of your projected mobility period.
European Academic/Administrative Staff
In order to be eligible, academic and administrative staff hereafter referred as "staff":
- Must be an EU national;
- EU staff must work in or be associated to one of the EU HEIs participating in the partnership.