What is EURICA?
- EURICA stands for: EUrope and ameRICA
- EURICA stands for: Europe and America: Enhancing University Relations by Investing in Cooperative Actions
EURICA is an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 consortium consisting of 20 European and Latin American Higher Education Institutions.
Thirteen partners from eight different target countries in Latin America participate: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Nicaragua.
Seven partners from seven different target countries in Europe participate: Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Spain.
EURICA will award a total of 292 scholarships in the period 2014-2017 to Latin American and European nationals. Some characteristics:
- Scholarships are awarded on all levels: undergraduate, master, doctoral, post-doctoral and staff
- 192 scholarships for degree and non-degree mobility from Latin America to Europe
- 100 scholarships for non-degree mobility from Europe to Latin America
- Mobility from LA to EU: only to EU full partners
- Mobility from EU to LA: only from EU full partners to LA full partners