Table of available mobility flows
* Please note that only TG3 applications for study/research at Universidad de Valladolid will be accepted.
Sandwich or Degree?
Depending on the duration of the scholarship and the programme you apply to, you will either qualify for "sandwich" (exchange) or degree mobility.
The prerequisite for applying to a sandwich mobility scholarship is that you are registered in a programme at one of the full member universities (TG1) or in a programme at a different university in your home country (TG2).
The availability of scholarships is per Target Group ("TG"). Your personal situation defines to which TG you belong. There are three different TGs, with the following definitions:
- TG1: students need to be registered at one of the third country HEIs within the partnership at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution.
- TG2: students need either to be registered in a HEI (not included in the partnership) of the third country concerned by the lot or to have obtained a university degree or equivalent from a HEI of these third countries.
- TG3: students need to be nationals of one of the third countries concerned by the lot and be part of the vulnerable target groups.
Following these definitions, in case you are eligible for TG3, at the same time you may apply for TG1 or TG2 scholarships.
Target Group 3
The European Commission has set specific criteria you will need to fulfill in case you belong to TG3. These are:
Nationals of the third countries concerned by the geographical lot who are in particularly vulnerable situations, for social and political reasons. For example:
- having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries) or
- it can be proved that they have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination or
- they belong to an indigenous populationtargeted by a specific national policy or IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons)